Located in Denver, CO, TurnCommerce is an exciting and fast-growing company operating in the
DNS (Domain Name System.) We are looking for a sharp Front-End Developer with Angular experience to join our team.
What's in It for You?
We offer an exciting compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary plus bonus
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Outstanding 401k plan with 4.0% match after one year of employment
- Work with the best minds in the DNS space
- Always learning
- One of the best tech cultures in Denver (come in for a quick peek and you will quickly understand)
- Great work / life balance
- Most importantly, having fun!
Here is what you will be doing:
- Build next-generation front-ends of several high-transaction websites as well as various in-house tools and projects
- Help us transition from older Web 1.0 UIs towards responsive & mobile-first UIs that are clean, user-friendly, consistent, and engaging
- Use and help shape our standard Web APIs and Web Sockets to enhance user experiences with live data coming from HTTP requests and push notifications.
- Work in harmony with our UX personnel in an iterative manner to implement features and UI components
- Produce clean code that is secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented, and DRY
- Write Unit-tests and E2E tests for software, including edge cases, usability cases, and general reliability of performance
- Join a small, senior team of developers in an inclusive, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture with a focus on work (not meetings)
- Work in a quiet, fun office in the coolest neighborhood in Denver
What You Need for this Position:
- Have a strong understanding of HTTP and working with APIs
- Have experience developing and consuming APIs and microservices to facilitate data access, business logic and workflow
- Some form of classical education that covered things like data structures, networking principles, security, computer hardware, mathematics/logic, and algorithms
- Solid understanding of best practices in UX/UI design
Bonus, but not required:
- Redux, or a Redux-like state management library like NGRX store.
- RxJs and Lodash
- D3 or other Data Visualization tools
- Functional programming
- Web Sockets
- Material Design, NGPrime, Bootstrap, or other component styling libraries
- Comfortable working in a .NET stack or experience with C#
To apply email us your resume at
About the company
TurnCommerce is located in downtown Denver, Colorado. The business was incorporated in August of 2003 and experienced rapid growth since it was created. TurnCommerce maintains and operates some of the largest domain name properties in the world.
A few benefits
We pay you to quit
If for any reason you don't absolutely love your job at TurnCommerce, the company will pay you $2,000 to quit/resign within the first 6 months of employment. Life is short. If for any reason you don't feel TurnCommerce is the perfect fit we will pay you to leave the company (credit goes to Zappos for originally coming up with this perk.)
State of the art gear
You tell us what hardware you like to roll with and we will make it happen! Most people in the company use 4 monitors. Some even more. Our development rigs are extremely fast. You get the point. We believe three monitors in a development environment is the minimum but you can request as many as you like.
Very few meetings
Don't like meetings? Great. We hardly have any planned or structured meetings. Why? Because we would rather be hard at work solving important technical problems. When we need to discuss project requirements or a new technical implementation, we gather in an informal setting and just start working towards the solution to that particular problem.
Commitment to learning
TurnCommerce is committed to development and the enrichment of all employees and has a process which facilitates ongoing learning opportunities. We believe you will learn more at TurnCommerce than most other companies.
View all open positions at TurnCommerce